What is the best distribution software?
The best distribution software is NetSuite ERP, owing to its cloud-based functionalities that allow you to monitor, manage, and control various aspects of your business. It also provides complete visibility over your operations, from supply chain to financial management.
Growing companies often use multiple independent software to manage inventory, warehouse, accounting, sales, logistics, purchase, and more. However, your operations do not function separately. Each process affects the entire workflow, which means one minor issue can result in a domino effect. The integrated processes also require a platform that encompasses all these aspects of your business in one place.
Distribution software allows you to keep tabs on your complex operations. With ERP software at its core, distribution platforms can serve as a centralized hub for all your processes and resources. It ensures that you can monitor and manage all internal and external workflows. This prevents stockouts and overstocking, which in themselves are complicated matters.
In this list, we will examine the best distribution software in the market. We will take a closer look at their features and highlight their strengths. Each software in this list meets specific functionalities that fit the various requirements of different types of enterprises.
Modern markets now demand faster delivery of good at premium customer service. That means efficient workflow ins product distribution is essential for any company. Furthermore, according to the latest report on supply chain trends, organizations are making deliberate efforts to adjust to shorter product lifecycles to meet growing demands.
From an industry perspective, it would be worth noting the following: from 2018 to 2023, the global distribution software market is expected to reach around $10.31 billion by 2023. This growth could be attributed to the increasing need for management of inventory levels and the movement of goods in real-time to minimize the lack of stock situations, increase product availability, and reduce inventory costs.
As well, watch out for the following emerging market trends that are driving the global distribution software market:
- Introduction of distribution mobile apps
- Emergence of omnichannel retailing
- Supply chain inefficiencies and the need for transparency
Additionally, distribution platforms are continuously expanding their functionalities. Modern versions include at least the following features: operations management, sales/purchasing order management, accounting, POS, CRM, and inventory management.
21 Best Distribution Software Solutions
1. NetSuite ERP
NetSuite ERP is a scalable cloud-based ERP solution that can automate various processes for the front and back office. The software offers features for revenue management, order management, billing, and inventory control. The platform also has built-in business intelligence features to help companies make data-driven decisions.
The software is considered one of the most reliable accounting software, as it provides functions for expense management and financial planning. Additionally, NetSuite ERP provides complete visibility into your supply chain, with functions for inventory management, manufacturing, and purchasing. Likewise, the platform’s Human Capital Management module helps you improve your team’s productivity while minimizing costs.
Try out NetSuite ERP with their free trial
Why choose NetSuite ERP?
- Customizable dashboards. NetSuite ERP provides top-notch dashboards that can be configured according to the user’s needs. These dashboards can help with tracking KPIs against organizational goals
- Advanced features for accounting and financial management. The platform provides features on managing fixed asset lifecycles and advanced revenue recognition. The software also ensures that your business is compliant with various international accounting standards.
- Easy scalability. NetSuite ERP is easy to scale so that it can grow with your company. Its functions are fully expandable, and you can also add more features when the need arises.
- Powerful analytics features. NetSuite comes with built-in business intelligence features to help you monitor your organization’s performance and visualize your data into an easy-to-understand format.
Detailed NetSuite ERP Review
Established in 2001, Fishbowl Inventory Distribution is a powerful inventory management software designed specifically for manufacturing and warehouse administration. It helps medium and large businesses manage their inventory-related tasks and address issues that plague manufacturers and warehouse companies by automating the whole manufacturing process. It also comes with other tools and features to fully maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your business performance.
Fishbowl lets you create work orders, bill of materials, and more without breaking a sweat. You can monitor thousands of parts effortlessly. Warehouse functions such as picking, packing, and shipping products are accelerated. Fishbowl comes with a myriad of asset tracking capabilities to help you manage your assets effectively and efficiently. Seamless integration with QuickBooks makes tracking and managing your inventory a whole lot easier and faster.
Why choose Fishbowl Inventory Distribution?
- Fishbowl offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, Fishbowl will reimburse you the full amount you paid for the software.
- Handy modular approach. The software offers a modular approach that enables companies to be very flexible as they pick only the modules they need based on their employees’ responsibilities. This greatly improves inventory and sales order accountability. Also, many users love how they can easily access the information they need without having to go through tons of files and documents. Just a few clicks and the data they require is right in the palm of their hands—at the right price.
- Stay on top of your orders. With Fishbowl, you are on top of all your orders, making it easy for you to match them with appropriate purchase orders. It is an inventory management platform that greatly impacts your business’ efficiency and productivity and significantly boosts your bottom line.
Founded in 2011, EZOfficeInventory is a leading asset tracking software used by thousands of companies around the world. It provides complete logs of all assets from procurement to retirement and simplifies all operations that involve company assets. The web-based asset management solution supports QR and barcodes, while mobile apps and handheld scanners make the entire process of managing assets a breeze.
The solution works particularly well for businesses spread across multiple geographical regions and comes with access control features. Suitable for a variety of industries, including construction and engineering, educational institutes, health care, art and media, NGOs, IT and Tech firms, event management, public safety and services, and maintenance businesses, the software has best industry practices baked right into it.
Why choose EZOfficeInventory?
- Extensive tool management. You get to adjust and maintain the use of your tools anytime and anywhere to give you unprecedented tracking capability and visibility over data, status, and location.
- Flexible calibration management. Ensure your equipment are always in top shape and accelerate turn-around times with custom alerts and notifications about calibration schedules.
- Effective depreciation management. Track depreciation and generate reports to reduce overhead costs while introducing improvements.
Detailed EZOfficeInventory Review
Systum is a novel cloud-hosted omnichannel distribution software that bills itself as an integrated system. It simplifies the various aspects of wholesale distribution from inventory to sales and order to purchasing, warehouse, and shipping. It also includes built-in CRM, business intelligence, and marketplace channel integrations.
The platform likewise allows you to create a B2B portal for clients for self-service orders and invoices. For greater mobility and overall flexibility to your day-to-day operations, the system is accessible from iOS devices.
As a single platform for all your key business processes, Systum can provide you with insights from consolidated data. You also get more visibility across the myriad aspects of your business with all key information under one roof.
The software architecture is designed for speed in scaling to match an accelerated growth. Small businesses with growing needs will find Systum able to match their requirements, as mid-sized enterprises experiencing rapid expansion can keep their growth momentum with the system.
Why choose Systum?
- Multichannel sales. -Systum gives users a single control center to monitor, manage, and record sales. Regardless of where the sale is made, all sales data go straight to one hub that captures important information. The time it takes to build a robust inventory is effectively shortened.
- CEO dashboard. Business owners pull out or process necessary data on demand and wherever they may be. Stocks and orders that need urgent attention are easily monitored or analyzed. Dashboards have user permissions in case you want to limit access to sensitive details.
- Multiplatform data analysis. Data from various sources are pooled, consolidated, and processed in real-time or on-demand. Without needing to access data from separate third-party software, you can quickly generate reports for urgent matters or strategic planning.
- Quick ecommerce setup. The vendor can set up a robust ecommerce platform customized to your needs fast.
- Dropship. Systum enables you to maintain stocks through drop shipping. This setup helps ensure you do not run out of inventory during unforeseen demand or sudden spikes in orders.
5. QuickBooks Enterprise
Launched in 2002, QuickBooks Enterprise is Intuit’s medium-sized business level implementation of its well-known QuickBooks accounting software. It provides several robust tools to help you keep tabs on financial transactions, processes, data and documents, users, inventory, purchases, locations, and more.
QuickBooks Enterprise provides customizable reporting tools that help users analyze data and make informed business decisions. QuickBooks Enterprise features a robust Purchasing & Vendors module. The stock status reports show you which items you need to reorder, and you can assign default classes to items, accounts, or names to cut time and improve accuracy. Likewise, you can invoice multiple customers for time and expenses in one batch, and give your business room to grow with the capacity to add and track hundreds of thousands of vendors.
If you’d like to try out the software on your own, the vendor offers a great free trial.
The platform works with Microsoft Excel to give you comprehensive reports and has scanning capabilities, so you can easily capture quotes, receipts, and other important documents. It lets you sort documents into categories and keep track of important accounting files, and log and record document changes with date and time stamps. You can also track employee information to comply with laws and regulations.
Detailed QuickBooks Enterprise Review
Why choose QuickBooks Enterprise?
- Packed with features for your industry. Enterprise is equipped with reporting tools and unique features that address particular requirements of different industries. It allows you to choose just the version of Enterprise that specifically matches your business’ needs whether you are into retail, manufacturing, contracting, etc.
- End-to-end inventory tracking. Track your inventory with precision wherever they are through barcode scanning. The software will do all the heavy lifting for you from the time your inventory is stocked and stored until they are ordered and sold.
- Data control and management. Your data is kept secure as you control who gets access to it. You can set permissions for individual users or groups, such as your team, to ensure that only the right people get their hands only the right document and information they need.
6. Epicor Eclipse
Next on our list of top 21 distribution software is Epicor Eclipse, a real-time transaction processing accounting software used for order fulfillment, inventory control, accounting, purchasing, and sales. Created in 1990 for wholesale distributors in the electrical, HVAC, plumbing, and PVF industries, Epicor Eclipse has since been adopted by a wide range of market sectors. At one point, Epicor Eclipse was called Intuit Eclipse DMS, Activant Eclipse, and Eclipse Distribution Management System.
With a backend running on a NoSQL UniVerse database from Rocket U2, Epicor Eclipse easily handles accounting and finance, customer relations, project management, inventory, pre-production materials planning, manufacturing execution, human capital, supply chain, global business management, and many others.
The application is designed around a service-oriented architecture. It is modular based, which means you can choose to acquire only certain modules that you need without being tied to buying other modules to run the system. This flexibility is further reinforced by deployment options—you can have it on-premise, hosted, or as a cloud-based SaaS. It can be installed on a single site or several sites of a multinational corporation.
Detailed Epicor Eclipse Review
Why choose Epicor Eclipse?
- Cloud or hosted—have it either way. You many deploy Epicor Eclipse on-premise or through the cloud. Either way, you get low up-front costs, flat monthly fees, and fully-maintained systems from cloud, hosted and on-premise alternatives.
- Extensive help for digitizing your business. No matter if you’re coming from ecommerce to mobile sales and service, to wireless sales counters and warehouses, to customer optimization tools, you get top help from Epicor’s technical experts to upgrade your systems to convenient digital forms.
- Capably meet today’s distribution challenges. Epicor Eclipse allows you to face and fend off competition from Amazon, the demand to be faster, and the need to manage costs through the platform’s efficient web order entry features, Eclipse Mobile, and Wireless Wirehouse to cut costs without the stratospheric price of custom software.
7. Parcelhub Shipping
Founded in 2010, Parcelhub Shipping is a multi-carrier shipping and ecommerce customer services solution. It boasts of a scalable platform that can connect with marketplaces, ecommerce platforms, and OMS and WMS systems. With one access point to 20-plus carrier partners and 300-plus services, it gives you a global shipping and delivery network for your customers.
Distributing more than 6 million parcels on its own carrier contracts every year, Parcelhub’s free multi-carrier shipping software grants hundreds of national and global businesses access to “pooled volume” discounted rates from its carefully selected range of carrier partners, including Yodel, Hermes, DPD, UK Mail, DHL, Whistl, UPS, DX, Parcelforce, CollectPlus, SkyNet, ArrowXL, Interpost, Panther Logistics, Direct Link and Palletforce. Parcelhub Shipping Software sees to it that dedicated, proactive parcel management comes as standard.
Detailed Parcelhub Shipping Review
Why choose Parcelhub Shipping Software?
- Economies of scale. Parcelhub ships more than 6 million parcels annually on behalf of hundreds of retailers, brands, and wholesalers. The net result of this is “pooled volume” discounted rates from its mainstream carrier partners.
- Free multi-carrier shipping software. Parcelhub uniquely provides its customers with free bespoke delivery management software that enables users to print labels before shipping parcels through its carrier partner network.
- Flexibility of carriers. Twenty-plus UK and international carrier partners at your fingertips, including Yodel, Hermes, DPD, UK Mail, DHL, Whistl, UPS, DX, Parcelforce, CollectPlus, SkyNet, ArrowXL, Interpost, Panther Logistics, Direct Link and Palletforce.
8. Deskera ERP
Founded in 2008, Deskera ERP is part of an award-winning integrated business suite that gives you the freedom to run your business in the cloud. With Invoices and Books, easy Purchase Management, Sales and Billing Management, Customer and Vendor Management, a well-designed Chart of Accounts, comprehensive Stock Management, customizable Financial Reports, and more, Deskera ERP meets all your business needs.
Since it is such a diverse software service, Deskera is a suitable choice for medium- and large enterprises looking to define their management needs. Businesses belonging to any industry can make good use of this software, which makes Deskera an appealing product.
Why choose Deskera ERP?
- Accelerate your core purchase processes. Deskera helps accelerate your business’ core purchase processes—from quotations to invoicing, goods receipt, returns, and payments—all within one seamless ERP software system.
- Simplify your business order to cash processes. Integrate your sales, finance, and fulfillment teams with its smart platform—eliminate billing errors, improve quote accuracy, and strengthen revenue recognition processes.
- Enhance the product process cycle. Allow your Deskera ERP software system to maintain optimal product replenishment cycle with ease. Get detailed product information with quick inventory valuations.
9. Magaya Distribution System
The Magaya Distribution System is meant for businesses that buy, sell, and manage inventories. It provides you a simple and low-cost platform with tools to handle payments and POs to suppliers, facilitate inventory tracking and offloading, monitor deliveries, and more. With accounting features tucked into the online system, you get complete visibility over your inventory, invoices as well as sales and purchase orders.
Magaya Distribution System serves more than 1,500 companies around the world in more than 40 countries. Those customers enjoy online visibility of purchase orders, sales orders and invoices, inventory management, and integrated accounting.
Detailed Magaya Distribution System Review
Why choose Magaya Distribution System?
- Logistico: ecommerce fulfillment automated. Magaya Distribution System is fully compatible with Logistico, powered by Magaya. Logistico focuses on the growing ecommerce fulfillment market. Work within the trusted Magaya software to serve a brand new market. Ecommerce companies can connect their shopping carts to partners around the country.
- Connect to online shopping carts and marketplaces. Manage inventory in leading ecommerce channels. Instantly receive orders from marketplaces like Amazon and eBay in your Magaya system. Connect your website’s shopping cart to your warehouse. Eliminate double-data entry and receive ecommerce orders automatically.
- Top-of-the-line inventory management. The Magaya platform is most suited to businesses involved in wholesale, import/export, and trading by volume. You get options to run processes manually or automatically, such as when receiving orders, creating quotes, or processing sales orders. However, you can take full advantage of putting the system on auto-pilot when tracking, monitoring, and replenishing inventory levels as well as procuring from your chosen suppliers. The great thing is that all related inventory, warehousing, and fulfillment processes to an integrated accounting system are built within the software to give you accuracy and efficiency in your overall operations.
Founded in 1987, Entree is NECS’s suite of comprehensive Windows-based food distribution systems that are designed to help your foodservice business keep up with the fast pace and ever-changing demands of the wholesale food distribution industry. It combines core ERP capabilities and other advanced features to give you one powerful platform to address your food distribution requirements.
Used by more than 1,500 food distributors, Entree gives you speed, power, and user-friendliness that you can’t find in other similar software. Intuitive and straightforward dashboards, search screens, and ribbon menus, among others, make it a great system to work with, whether your business is focused on produce, meat, dairy, beverage, or seafood distribution.
Why choose Entree?
- Power, speed, and ease of use. The latest version of Entrée, version 4, takes your operation to the next level, with new dashboards, enhanced search screens, ribbon menus, and more allow you to do your job faster while providing new visual insights from your complex data. It is a great system for both full-line distributors and those that specialize in everything from produce to meat, dairy, beverage, and seafood distribution.
- Based on SQL technology. Version 4 is built on the Sybase Advantage SQL database platform, delivering fantastic speed and rock-solid database integrity. This client/server architecture reduces network traffic while boosting the speed of entrée and nearly eliminating the chance of database corruption. All processes from generating reports to creating invoices are dramatically faster.
- Simplify essentials with automation. The software automates other essential processes such as warehouse management, scheduling, invoicing, deliveries, and more. Food distribution becomes easier, faster, and more accurate with Entree.
Founded in 2013, Primaseller is a cloud-based multichannel inventory and order management platform designed to expand the capabilities of small and medium-sized businesses to effectively and efficiently manage and handle inventory and orders. By centralizing all their online and offline sales channels, synchronizing their inventory, and managing all aspects of their operations from a single location, Primaseller makes it easy for businesses to take care of their orders and POS.
Primaseller comes with such core processes as inventory management, point of sale, purchase management, accounting, and shipping. The software integrates with the world’s most popular ecommerce platforms, online marketplaces, accounting systems, and carriers, including eBay, Amazon, Magento, FedEx, USPS, and Quickbooks, to mention a few.
Detailed Primaseller Review
Why choose Primaseller?
- All ecommerce orders in a single place. Primaseller quickly downloads your ecommerce orders from Amazon, eBay, etc. as well as your webstores for fulfillment.
- Block inventory for orders in real-time. Each online order that gets fetched triggers an inventory update in Primaseller and all other connected channels, keeping your stock count reliable and secure.
- Ship all your orders from one place. Primaseller integrates with best-in-class shippers like USPS, UPS, DHL, and many more. Use its USPS integration for discounted commercial plus rates.
12. Red Rock Warehouse Manager
From 3PL Central, a company established in 2006, is Red Rock Warehouse Manager, a cloud-based inventory and warehouse management system for companies doing retail distribution, ecommerce fulfillment, and manufacturing.
Red Rock WMS integrates with QuickBooks, manages multiple warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, and any storage facility while providing real-time inventory visibility. It handles all pick, pack, and shipping needs and offers options to integrate with ecommerce solutions as well as other leading accounting and ERP platforms.
Red Rock Warehouse Manager likewise gives you order fulfillment capabilities through its partnership with leading carriers and shipping companies. The system also includes full EDI support and a UCC-128 label library for retailers. And through its mobile scanning tool, you can easily capture barcode information for quick package identification.
Detailed Red Rock Warehouse Manager Review
Why choose Red Rock Warehouse Manager?
- Expand your business. Red Rock Manager helps you expand your business through seamless integrations – connect your suppliers and ecommerce engines for real-time availability, more purchase options for your customers, and increased levels of sales; real-time visibility—from your suppliers to your warehouse, to your various small parcel delivery partners, get instant answers, make fewer mistakes, and have happier customers; and custom brand management—ensure and maintain total control over the look, feel, and high-end qualities that are the symbol of the excellence your products provide.
- Optimize your operations. You can streamline your operations by managing omnichannel orders – total support 24/7 from anywhere in the world for store-direct quantities, drop-shipping, raw materials, finished goods, spare parts and more; eliminating errors—mobile barcode scanning capabilities and ASN process automation reduce human errors; and scanning, packing and verifying—handsfree packing processes, customer-specific rules, and order verification make you more accurate than ever before.
- Boost your profits. Red Rock helps you realize the full revenue potential of your business by letting you integrate easily—connect with ERP and accounting systems, including QuickBooks, SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics; connect seamlessly – EDI-based suppliers, popular ecommerce engines, and business management platforms link effortlessly; and custom shipping labels – full retailer UCC-128 label capabilities ensure retail compliance for all of your needs.
13. Distribution One
Founded in 1996, Distribution One provides powerful software applications to help wholesalers and distributors run their businesses efficiently, profitably, and competitively.
Distribution One’s ERP-ONE+ comprehensive 64-bit software suite is an information management system designed specifically for wholesalers and distributors. It includes order entry, accounts receivable and payable, inventory control, warehouse automation, VMI, lot control, point of sale, general ledger, purchasing, sales analysis, CRM, dashboard+ data analytics, warehouse+, plus many other standard modules.
ERP-ONE+ is designed to run on a Windows server and uses a progress database—it’s modern, high-powered, and familiar to use. It is a complete wholesale distribution accounting system and warehouse automation solution that meets all of your needs. It provides complete and interconnected accounting integration, advanced order entry, inventory management, and intuitive point-and-click functionality.
Distribution One also provides crucial tools to further expand sales reach through powerful connectivity with Amazon’s Seller Central. Also, ERP-ONE+ integrates with business intelligence analytics and customizable dashboards to deliver forecasting models based on real-time operations.
Distribution One’s ERP-ONE+ wholesale and distribution software is easy-to-use and scalable. You get full access to all the tools you need to drive the growth of your business both now and in the future, vital in today’s distribution business, and become more essential as technological advancements continue to accelerate.
Why choose Distribution One?
- Competitive edge. Experience a wealth of improvements relating to profitability, flexibility, scalability, and productivity. ERP-ONE+ provides significant operational enhancements to maintain your edge by quickly adjusting to current market trends.
- Inventory reduction. Embrace integrated warehouse management software with RF barcode scanning systems. Planning and forecasting capabilities completely transform inventory management. You’ll carry less inventory and turn it around faster.
- Efficient business processes. Run your business in accordance with strategy, planning, and real-time data. Eliminate handwritten orders and automate inventory processes to deliver increased accuracy and user efficiency compared to your current methodologies.
- Cost reduction. Achieve higher profitability and lowered costs to promote increased sales and improved customer service. Implementing ERP-ONE+ allows you to take on more customers without having to expand your payroll.
- Improved communication. Being an interconnected software solution means that current and historical data from any part of your process flow is easily accessible across your organization. View your critical data everywhere you travel.
- Rapid implementation. Reap the benefits of rapid implementation and thorough personal training techniques. By conducting on-site training, our experienced team will have your organization up and running faster than with other systems.
- User-friendly. Experience a highly intuitive, easy-to-navigate user interface. Drill down to critical data effortlessly. Invoices and reminders can be automatically generated and sent via fax or email directly from the software.
14. Iptor ERP for Distribution
Next on our list of top 21 distribution software is Iptor ERP for distribution, one of two ERP solutions from Iptor Supply Chain Systems, a pioneering company in planning and logistics software that has been in business since 1978.
Iptor produces two ERP solutions: ERP for distribution and ERP for publishing. Both are suitable for businesses of any size. Iptor ERP for distribution is aimed at ecommerce distributors that want to optimize their operations while improving their visibility over their client’s behaviors and relationships. It is suitable for companies seeking to move towards lean and agile methodologies.
Both solutions are made up of a set of core functionalities, which include order processing, billing, returns management, inventory management, accounting, and shipping. Industry-specific modules can then be added as required. A key feature of the distribution package is the inventory and distribution module, which allows real-time optimization of the goods handling process.
Iptor ERP is a cloud-based solution, available via web browsers on both desktop and mobile devices. The firm operates on SaaS and IaaS models.
Detailed Iptor ERP Review
Why choose Iptor ERP for Distribution?
- Sales and Operational Planning (S&OP). Improve inventory turns and profit margins by closing the gap between planning and execution.
- Inventory and distribution. Real-time optimization of goods handling processes.
- Demand management. Increase profitable sales by planning and executing efficient customer transactions.
- Ecommerce. Delight customers with an effortless digital experience, from initial engagement through to a profitable ongoing and online relationship.
- Digital supply chain collaboration. Streamline two-way communication with a digitally connected supply chain network.
- Supply chain management. Make a smarter supply chain a critical strategic asset.
- Finance. Build excellence on a scalable, flexible, and comprehensive financial foundation.
- Manufacturing and assembly. Meet demands for added value in a dynamic marketplace with increasing customer demands.
- Mobility. Extend the reach of systems to increase the efficiency of field-based employees.
- Systems integration. Automate end-to-end business processes with an integrated systems landscape.
- Analytics. Make data a strategic competitive advantage with easy access, analysis, and actionable insight.
15. Enterprise 21 ERP
From TGI, a software development firm founded in Toledo, Ohio, in 1990, Enterprise 21 ERP is an integrated wholesale distribution software suite that provides a total sales order management solution that includes available-to-promise and capable-to-promise mechanisms that will improve order lines and reduce inventory carrying costs.
Enterprise 21 ERP can meet the needs of wholesale distributors due to its warehouse management system that is radio frequency- and barcode-enabled. Users can also install Enterprise 21’s distribution software functionality for procurement, inventory control, transportation management, and other related features.
Detailed Enterprise 21 ERP Review
Why choose Enterprise 21 ERP Package?
- Platform independent. The Enterprise 21 ERP application can work with any ODBC-compliant database. This gives you maximum flexibility in choosing the database that best meets your business requirements. This independent database approach eliminates the need for you to be committed to a single database for as long as you use Enterprise 21. The application can also run in any combination of operating system environments, including Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux, and OS/400. Enterprise 21’s flexible system architecture allows manufacturing and distribution organizations of any size to select the hardware that best suits their business needs.
- Focus on one complete solution. TGI sells one and only one fully-integrated ERP software product, Enterprise 21. The tool delivers fully-integrated order management, procurement, inventory management, warehouse management, financial management, advanced planning, manufacturing, customer relationship management, and business intelligence functionality in a single, complete business software solution. TGI does not believe in selling multiple products that compete against each other or detract from its ultimate goal of offering the best ERP software on the market for small and mid-market manufacturers and distributors. In keeping with this approach, TGI also does not sell functionally-limited or downgraded versions of its Enterprise 21 software. Every module and all demonstrated software functionality are developed solely by TGI and included in Enterprise 21.
- Free maintenance. Maintenance for Enterprise 21 is free for the first year from software installation. Because an implementation may take anywhere between 3 to 9 months to complete, TGI believes it is inappropriate for a software company to charge software maintenance fees during the implementation process. Consequently, TGI can offer a lower total cost of software ownership to its customers than other ERP software vendors. Following the first year from software installation, annual maintenance is available and delivered directly by TGI. Since the company’s inception in 1990, TGI has never increased its annual maintenance rates. More importantly, TGI guarantees, in contract writing, that it will never increase customers’ annual maintenance fees. This guarantee provides TGI customers with a consistent yearly software maintenance expenditure free from any unanticipated escalations to their software maintenance fees.
16. Oracle JD Edwards Distribution Management Software
Founded in 2016, Oracle JD Edwards Distribution software allows you to handle complex business operations with minimal operational costs. It is one of the top-class distribution tools to streamline distribution functions and realize operational excellence. Comprehensive, integrated logistics capabilities enable you to cut response time for a meager total cost of ownership, with no hidden costs over time.
Oracle JD Edwards Distribution Management software lets you access the same customer and product data for sales, shipping, delivery, and after-sales service with a single data source, improved communication with supply chain partners with an automated pull-based process, retain lot characteristics throughout the manufacturing and distribution processes for increased flexibility and control and easily extend your business processes to interact with business partners.
Detailed Oracle JD Edwards Distribution Review
Why choose Oracle JD Edwards Distribution Management software?
- Accurate management of volatile inventory. Oracle’s JD Edwards World Bulk Stock Management handles bulk product supply and demand from a single transaction. With it, you can manage high volume bulk inventory more easily and effectively, from original purchase through blending, storage, packaging, and sale.
- End-to-end visibility of the procurement process. World Procurement Management promotes supplier relationship management with integration of all purchasing activities—from replenishing strategic components to buying spare parts and operating supplies. Successfully manage suppliers with timely and accurate information, keeping the purchase-to-delivery cycle short, orders easy to track, and contract compliance simple to verify.
- Manage inventory throughout the supply chain. World Inventory Management allows for pinpoint accuracy of product quantities and locations and instant access to item availability information—both within the facility and throughout the enterprise. Track inventory from receipt to shipping. Administer consignment sites and vendor-managed inventories from a single database.
17. ePROMIS Distribution ERP
ePROMIS Distribution ERP from ePROMIS Solutions, founded in 1981, offers an all-around ERP platform for businesses of various industries and sizes. The company is fully focused on developing Advanced Business Management Systems that can provide numerous advantages to big and small businesses alike. Backed by over three decades of expertise and experience, ePROMIS has served customers worldwide and enjoyed a phenomenal customer retention rate of more than 95%.
ERP system offers intuitive features packaged in modules that cover every key business function and process to help organizations when it comes to strategic and tactical decision-making. The software is designed to support the entire business operations. It can be configured to address the needs of particular industries and geographies, including the ability to support local language and currency.
Why choose ePROMIS Distribution ERP?
- Stay ahead of the competition with industry-specific solutions. ePROMIS’ wide-ranging enterprise solutions are designed to satisfy the needs of organizations regardless of size, industry, culture, etc. The solutions are available to almost all industries, including construction, contracting, oil & gas, engineering, trading, and logistics. ePROMIS ERP solutions for various industries are based on in-depth knowledge of processes, industry best practices, and state-of-the-art technology.
- Innovative enterprise management solutions for a wide variety of industries. ePROMIS provides fully integrated business solutions to various industries across the globe. The solutions are based on in-depth knowledge in the industries it serves, designed to enable organizations to drive success. ePROMIS ERP solutions run in almost all industries, regardless of the size and location of the business.
- Powerful transportation and logistics solution. Companies work on obtaining practical strategies to optimize their transportation and logistics management processes for maximizing efficiency, customer loyalty, and profitability. ePROMIS Distribution ERP provides you with the best solution for your transportation business, whether it is for five vehicles or a fleet of five hundred vehicles. Industry-specific ERP software for the transportation industry from ePROMIS helps you to achieve a bigger picture of your business, removing all hassles and enhancing operations leading you to greater heights.
18. Cetec ERP
Founded in 1996, Cetec ERP is an online ERP platform ideal for midsize and large manufacturing companies. It is designed to help you manage multiple components of the manufacturing process, including inception of a job, procurement, and shop floor management. It comes with several modules that cover CRM, inventory, schedules, quality control, and many other business functions and processes.
Its purchasing module lets you control procurement, transform RFQs to POs, create lists of materials, and more. It’s CRM module helps sales teams respond to customers, track communication history, and create sales history reports. Reports can be generated by product or by customer.
The Cetec ERP online platform was built using state-of-the-art web and database tools by a team of seasoned accounting, operations, and manufacturing veterans. It is is designed to run small businesses up to global enterprises, providing a path to scale for growing manufacturing companies seeking to modernize their systems.
Detailed Cetec ERP Review
Why choose Cetec ERP?
- Modernize. If the technology in your phone can send you to the moon, why should using ERP software be so impossibly difficult? Cetec ERP is a new and long-awaited generation of cloud ERP software, powerful, designed carefully upon decades of proven manufacturing and business practice, and — affordable. Put simply; it’s the way ERP should be.
- Integrate. Cloud ERP should help you stay efficient, not make you glue things together. You need a single canned solution that does everything. Here is the new standard for enterprise software: tier 1 feature breadth, affordable, and without the headache and complexity.
- Be wise. Do the math and make a sound, practical decision on your ERP provider. There is no reason why software should be so ridiculously expensive while offering such terrible support. Cetec ERP is reasonable: it provides fast response and care. Modernized cloud ERP enables fast, effective implementations and a groundbreaking SaaS model for support.
Having been around since 1972, Snapfulfil delivers leading warehouse management solutions to customers in a range of industries including B2C and B2B retail, third-party logistics, manufacturing, food and beverage and electronics, and electrical.
From fast-growing ecommerce startups to multinational corporations, more and more companies are turning to Snapfulfil to optimize inventory, space, and resources within their warehouses.
Offering a range of deployment methods and payment options, including its unique No Capex model, whatever your warehousing challenge, Snapfulfil has a solution.
Detailed SnapFulfil Review
Why choose Snapfulfil?
- Resilient uptime. In the warehouse, system downtime means both idle hands and unhappy customers, neither of which your business can afford. Thanks to its enterprise-class IT infrastructure, Snapfulfil delivers 99.999% uptime, 24/7/365, ensuring your always-on customers are never disappointed.
- Superb performance. Imagine owning a Ferrari, which is limited to 30mph. While some of the hyper-scale cloud platforms have a whole lot of horsepower, getting from 0 to 60 can sometimes take a while. With Snapfulfil, internet bandwidth into the data center is non-contended, ensuring our customers’ systems are always at their optimum cruising speed.
- Secure and compliant. Compliance in the cloud is a complex business that requires companies to establish not only strict controls over their data but also provide detailed reporting to demonstrate that these controls are in place. With Snapfulfil, this is all taken care of, leaving you free to concentrate on other priorities.
WMS360 is a flexible, cloud-based inbound and outbound logistics planning and inventory management solution designed for all business sizes across all industry verticals. It is fully capable of streamlining warehouse operations. The software features a centralized interface for operational processes and efficient delivery. It also facilitates powerful insights and reporting to help you further your bottom line. What’s more, is that WMS 360 covers tools that encompass the entire inventory and shipping management cycle. A powerful customization and integration capability lets you tailor it seamlessly to your current processes.
The software also highlights an EDI integration as one of its primary features, which enables transparency with supply chain partners and facilitates full reporting and dashboard for data and inventory management. It also delivers automation tools for accurate picking and service delivery.
Other key additional features include a customer portal, task monitors, billing and invoicing, document management, transportation event monitoring, customer-specific workflows, and more.
Why choose WMS360?
- A streamlined solution. With WMS360, you simplify current warehouse management processes. EDI gateways, integrations, and RFID scanning capabilities greatly reduce the time and labor spent across the entire work cycle.
- Comprehensive planning platform. It covers inbound and outbound logistics planning, giving you tools for scheduling appointments, managing gates, receiving ASN/BOL, wave management, shipping, packing, among others.
- Reliable and excellent support. WMS360 boasts of an excellent in-house team of supply chain experts who will assist you in your entire journey.
- Tool for strategic decision-making. Easily access data and analytics to leverage for business growth. The solution offers performance measurement tools for labor, inventory, vendor, client performance, and more.
- Powerful integration. WMS360 easily integrates with many third-party software, so you no longer have to rely on an unorganized system. You have an all-in-one solution that delivers efficiently and effectively.
21. Advanced Supply Chain
Founded in 1989 and a member of the Microsoft Dynamics Strategic Development Partner program, I.B.I.S., Inc., a Sonata Software Company, is the creator of Advanced Supply Chain Software for Microsoft Dynamics 365, an application for staying above your supply chain via order or inventory management. It gives you a comprehensive end-to-end ERP solution with advanced supply chain functionality built by industry experts to address the full depth and breadth of your supply chain needs.
With Advanced Supply Chain Software, you improve your supply chain velocity, exceed customer expectations, and optimize your profitability, all with the industry-proven Advanced Supply Chain Software™ that is a fully integrated component of Microsoft Dynamics AX., providing digital transformation for distributors, manufacturers, and retailers. I.B.I.S. specialties include Microsoft Dynamics AX, and CRM solutions focused on supply chain needs.
Detailed Advanced Supply Chain Software Review
Why choose Advanced Supply Chain Software?
- Top 1% of Microsoft partners globally. I.B.I.S., Inc. is a member of the elite Microsoft Dynamics Strategic Development Partner program, a unique distinction reserved for those partners who have demonstrated deep industry and functional expertise.
- Advanced Sales and Operations Planning. Scope out sales and manufacturing goals by product line that align retail and wholesale demand with potential constraints. Compare these goals to your supply chain constraints and build attainable forecasts by brand.
- Advanced Demand Planning. See graphical forecasting based on historical baselines, expected promotions, and events. Use proven forecasting algorithms to build comprehensive forecasts. Users can modify and adjust easily and immediately see the impact of the change.
- Advanced Revenue Management. Optimize pricing and increase margins with features like Cost to Serve Management, Trade Promotion Management, Advanced Pricing, Advanced Chargeback Management, Vendor Rebate Management, Advanced Deductions Management, Omni-Channel Pricing, and Advanced Commissions Management.
- Advanced Order Management. Deliver exceptional customer service and increase upselling opportunities by arming your customer service reps with real-time customer and product information. Advanced Order Management™ features include Advanced Order Entry, Stock Availability, Product Substitutions/Upselling, Left to Qualify, Duplicate Order Checking, Counter Sales, and Lost Sales Tracking.
- Advanced Inventory Management. Increase profitability while optimizing inventory and reducing costs with features like Customer Allocated Inventory, Consignment Inventory, Vendor Managed Inventory, Direct Ship, Cut to Order Management, and Trade Service Price Management.
Should Your Company Implement Distribution Solutions?
Large corporations are not the only ones that can benefit from various distribution applications. Even growing companies need robust IT solutions to streamline their operations. Small and medium-sized businesses can benefit from various functionalities and database technologies.
With improved features beyond core distribution operations, your company can implement platforms that can manage various parts of its workflow. This integrated approach to business and operations management means increased efficiency and accuracy.
Many of these applications also replace human intervention, which minimizes potential errors. Combined with easy-to-understand insights, you can maximize revenue growth and take calculated risks. If you want to get off to a good start, you can sign up for our top choice here. NetSuite ERP allows you to scale your distribution system on a needs-basis.