This article has been updated with the most recent 2022 customer relationship management (CRM) software solutions to provide you an overview of the latest tools and systems for small businesses.
What is the best CRM for small business?
The best CRM for small business is Hubspot CRM, a free cloud-hosted solution designed to help sales teams close more deals with less work. The platform helps organize and track every aspect of the sales pipeline, consolidate all customer data and information from all digital channels. Besides, HubSpot CRM supports up to a million contacts and provides unlimited storage.
Are you a small business trying to make sense of all the customer information coming from different sources? Is your sales team struggling to retain customers and sustain sales growth? If so, you need a robust CRM software. This will enable you to build strong customer relationships and manage all relevant customer information and data. It will also allow you to collect, process, and analyze data coming from various interaction channels. Likewise, CRM software helps you adopt inbound marketing best practices to generate more leads.
The market is filled with dozens of CRM products. The only question now is, how do you know which is right for you? Of course, we are here to help. From our database, we’ve picked the ten best CRM software for small business based on their user-friendly features, functionalities, capabilities, benefits, affordability, and unique attributes. This way, you can zero in on the ideal platform for your small business.
Cloud-Based CRM Software Demand Is High
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the adoption of cloud-based solutions, CRM solutions among them.
Recent CRM statistics show that 87% of digital solutions are expected to be deployed in the cloud this 2021. This is a very significant hike compared to the 12% in 2020. In particular, SMBs are the main drivers for cloud-based CRM adoption. For instance, 33% of small businesses use some form of web-based CRM tools. Also, about 44% of medium-sized enterprises use cloud-based CRM solutions as well.
By 2027, the CRM market is predicted to reach a total value of $113.46 billion with a CAGR of 14.2%. This is because of the increased demand for the product. In fact, 13% of companies say that investing in CRM is one of their top sales priorities. Years of proven benefits of CRM software have put it firmly among business priorities. As an example, 92% of CRM users say the solution is essential to their revenue goals.
The growth of the market is a testament to the increasing demand for and benefits from CRM software use. If you are looking to capitalize on this, check out the following CRM solutions.
Best CRM Software for Small Business
1. HubSpot CRM
Cloud-based CRM software HubSpot CRM is a leading tool designed for small and complex sales teams. You can monitor and control your market performance, keep an eye on all of your transactions, see your lapses and where to improve, and build a healthy relationship with your prospects and customers.
Some of the notable HubSpot CRM features include HubSpot Marketing synchronization, deal and task board, drag and drop communicator, customized view, tracking and scheduling, company database, and email integration. If you want to investigate the features closely, you can easily do so at no cost thanks to the HubSpot CRM free trial.
Try out HubSpot CRM for free
This smart and easy-to-use tool is capable of carrying out the necessary features expected from a CRM, and you no longer have to burden yourself with the complexities that come with integration and adoption. Additionally, HubSpot CRM is free, and the software is a certified and recommended partner of Google. It has a customizable interface that makes it suitable for all industries.
Detailed HubSpot CRM Review
What is unique about HubSpot CRM?
- It is absolutely free. HubSpot offers the most lightweight and end-to-end CRM, with its fully-featured functions offered for free. HubSpot CRM is integrated with well-liked business systems and applications. Additionally, HubSpot doesn’t require contracts or credit card information. All you need to do is sign up and go.
- A built-in interface. With HubSpot CRM, no expensive and complex installations are needed since everything is deployed on the cloud. Its main working interface is closely similar to that of a common email provider. It takes only a few minutes to learn navigation. You can interact with customers through the software and keep records of every interaction.
- Putting all marketing information in one place. HubSpot CRM is capable of monitoring and controlling calls, emails, meetings, and even notes from one interface. You can track all your deals, scheduled appointments, and contacts.
- Efficient. Due to its standardized features, HubSpot CRM effectively assists businesses in closing more deals in a timely fashion. You can consolidate and manage leads in one platform.
- No restrictions. HubSpot CRM offers no limitations to the number of contacts or users you can save. You can save more than 1, 000, 000 contacts and make these readily accessible to all team members.
- Flexibility. HubSpot CRM can meet the requirements of every individual as well as B2B and B2C businesses. It serves the retail, real estate, construction, or any other industry.
- Communicate easily with customers in real-time. With HubSpot CRM, you can build stronger relationships with your peers, prospects, and customers through personalized, one-on-one conversations. HubSpot CRM comes with free tools for live chat, team email, and bots, including a universal inbox where your marketing, sales, and customer service teams can view, manage, and reply to all conversations—regardless of the messaging channel the customers used.
2. Freshworks CRM
Freshworks CRM provides the necessary tools for reliable lead capture. Sales teams recognize it as a single contact management hub where they can direct and monitor thousands of leads. Currently, it is one of the more widely-utilized CRM applications.
Freshworks CRM offers a simple and easy-to-navigate interface combined with robust functions. This enables you to streamline diverse aspects of the sales process and minimize the number of tools you use to manage your business. Freshworks focuses on improving sales, prioritizing pipeline opportunities, and surfacing crucial business insights. This makes it a powerful and efficient system for fast-paced sales teams. The vendor has an appealing free trial where you can tinker with the features at no cost.
Try out Freshworks CRM with their free trial
With Freshworks CRM, there are no complicated setup procedures. A wide array of integrations are at your full disposal. Freshworks also helps you determine where leads come from. With a lead capturing feature, the system can distribute, nurture, score, segment, and verify leads using multiple channels of communication. Freshworks also provides a set of advanced functions, including auto-dialers, call recording, call routing, and affiliate management. And with an over-the-top analytics feature, all relevant sources and metrics are consolidated into one report.
Small teams can use Freshworks CRM for free, while medium-sized businesses and corporations can avail of a paid package for a relatively low price.
Detailed Freshworks CRM Review
What is unique about Freshworks CRM?
- Lead Management. Freshworks monitors customers as leads and categorizes them based on their interests and activities on your website. The system is capable of sorting these leads into context to better qualify prospects or recognize trends and patterns.
- Effective analytics and reporting. Freshworks offers powerful reporting capabilities through default reports (pipeline, territory, email reports, etc.). You can create custom reports for every contact, deal, or opportunity. Additionally, these reports can be accessed at any point in time.
- Quality calls from your CRM. Freshworks allows direct calls without requiring complex hardware installations. It provides features such as an auto-dialer, call routing, personalized welcoming messages, and ID recognition.
- Email and event tracking. Sales reps and agents can see who has opened their emails and who has ignored them, letting them know who is interested in a product so they can plan and act accordingly. Freshworks is also capable of displaying interaction history for each customer. You can see their engagement, information, interests, and preferences.
- Sales management. Freshworks gives you full visibility over all stages of the sales process. This system can be used to sort and track deals, filter close dates, distinguish bestsellers, make changes for all actions, customize follow-ups, analyze wins and losses, identify trends, or distinguish performance bottlenecks.
- Outstanding customer support. Freshworks support is not limited to a particular plan. The software boasts of excellent support to help you get accustomed to the system and its processes.
3. Salesforce CRM
Salesforce CRM is an extensive sales and marketing solution with separate systems for cloud-based analytics, marketing, service, and community. It allows sales representatives to underline top leads and identify wins and losses regarding customer transactions.
Key Salesforce CRM features include lead management, marketing automation, sales data, and partner management tools that allow you to convert and follow leads through recorded customer information and interactions, all in one centralized platform. Should you want to learn more about this product you can do so at no cost through Salesforce CRM free trial.
Try out Salesforce CRM with their free trial
Salesforce CRM can also increase the sales team’s overall productivity through an AppExchange feature. Teams can efficiently create critical reports, forecast sales, and accomplish territory models with ease. With Salesforce CRM, you can easily grow revenues simply by tracking all your sales activity. You learn more about your leads, their interests, pain points, and gain the insight you need to drive the business forward. Fully cloud-deployed, you can access the software wherever and whenever you go.
Detailed Salesforce CRM Review
What is unique about Salesforce CRM?
- Close more deals. Salesforce provides diverse functions that allow you to increase your sales rating. Get insights and opportunities using Opportunity Management. Get access to a customer’s activity history, communications, discussions, and social mentions using Contact Management. With the Sales Collaboration module, you can track and verify sales information. Lastly, you can set metrics-based goals and amplify winning performances of sales representatives using Sales Performance Management to motivate your sales teams.
- Manage leads with ease. Features such as lead management, marketing automation, sales data, and partner management allow you to create a systematic and efficient pipeline from lead to conversion. Automate the whole process to discover and produce quality leads.
- Enhanced productivity. Log calls, reply to in-demand leads, and work real-time using Salesforce CRM’s mobile app available in Android and IOS mobiles. Drag-and-drop business processes quickly using its Visual Workflow module. You can even share and sync files and allow track changes for smoother and quicker service delivery.
- Get useful and helpful insights. Reports and dashboards offer a collection of data for detailed reporting and analysis.
- Flexibility. Salesforce Sales Cloud integrates with external business solutions and services like desk.com, TeamSupport, LeacExec, FinancialForce ERP, Ambassador, Zuora, Zendesk, and other major CRM, sales, and accounting solutions.
- Customer satisfaction. The software gives you the capability to provide an effective, worthwhile experience to every one of your clients.
- Efficient cloud-based system. Salesforce CRM’s cloud feature allows you to utilize it to its maximum potential without the need for complex, time-consuming setup procedures. Everything is available to you—accounts and contacts, leads and opportunities, marketing forecasts, analytics, contact management, notifications, etc.—providing you an effective workflow built on the App Cloud.
4. NetSuite CRM
Customer relationship management software NetSuite CRM is an innovative, cloud-based solution designed to help SMBs manage the entire customer lifecycle. Boasting powerful CRM capabilities, the platform automates lead-to-cash processes, allowing businesses to be agile and highly responsive to the needs of their customers. This way, it boosts customer service and ultimately helps increase customer satisfaction levels.
Some of NetSuite CRM’s key features include Sales Force Automation (SFA), marketing automation, order management, sales performance management, partner management, integrated e-commerce tools, and more. If you want to investigate the features closely, you can easily do so at no cost thanks to NetSuite CRM free trial here.
Try out NetSuite CRM with their free trial
The platform offers a real-time, 360-degree view of the customers and facilitates a seamless flow of information across the facets of the lead-to-cash cycle. Besides, businesses leverage the upsell, forecasting, and commission management capabilities to improve sales performance.
Detailed NetSuite CRM Review
What is unique about NetSuite CRM?
- Efficient customer service and support. NetSuite CRM offers robust call center features that enable businesses to deliver exceptional customer service. Besides, with a 360-degree customer view, companies can drive service consistency and improve performance across the organization.
- Powerful Sales Force automation (SFA). SFA streamlines the entire sales process and provides unprecedented visibility into the critical aspects of customer relationships.
- Advanced sales forecasting. NetSuite CRM supports probability-based forecasting, which eliminates the guesswork often associated with forecasts. In doing so, it increases sales predictability and helps curtail sales rep sandbagging and erroneous sales process probability logic.
- Mobile access. NetSuite CRM is designed to extend productivity and collaboration beyond the walls of the physical office. With support for iOS, Android, and BlackBerry devices, the platform gives the mobile workforce access to business information anytime, anywhere.
- Partner relationship management. Also, beyond traditional CRM tools, NetSuite provides effective partner relationship management tools. These enhance visibility into the partnering process, allowing you to establish thriving relationships with your partners.
- Realtime reporting. Even better, NetSuite CRM provides built-in, role-based dashboards for marketing, sales, and service teams. The dashboards provide real-time access to the latest reports and personalized KPIs.
- Marketing automation. Moreover, integrated marketing automation software makes it easy to create and run marketing campaigns to capture highly qualified leads.
CRM tool Pipedrive is designed by salespeople. The software organizes your business leads by providing excellent sales overviews, which allow you to focus on more critical deals. The app is simple and fast due to it being fully mobile-optimized. It is well-integrated with Google Calendar, Google Contacts, and other Google apps and third-party business applications.
Some of Pipedrive core features include sales pipeline view, timeline view, sales reporting, email tracking, email integration, multilanguage capability, powerful API, and mobile apps. To learn more about this product, be sure to check Pipedrive free trial.
Try out Pipedrive with their free trial
With Pipedrive, you can get a solution capable of managing your sales pipeline to distinguish important and useful information to develop over-the-top and simple sales processes. Additionally, it is a universally applicable system that allows you to manipulate all your workflows, regardless of the complexities. To ensure that all companies can find a package suitable for their budget, the vendor offers a flexible pricing plan.
Detailed Pipedrive Review
What is unique about Pipedrive?
- Simple but effective sales management. Pipedrive provides a clear overview of your sales pipeline so that you know where to focus and what steps are needed to increase productivity.
- Easy scheduling and consistent follow-ups. You can plan events and appoint meetings with no risk of double entries in your calendar. Pipedrive provides you with activity reminder emails, auto-alerts, and notifications.
- Well-organized contact configuration and lead process. The system collects contact information that can be placed on your website or newsletter. You can then use these for contact integrations to import leaders from other systems.
- Everything is customizable. You can set Pipedrive to fit your sales process, from pipeline stages to custom fields.
- Standardized statistics. Everything can be presented statistically to better understand critical metrics such as agent performance, deals, and lead history. Critical comparisons are empowered through recent improvements in the system.
- Top-notch reporting. Pipedrive can store all conversations in a centralized database where you can follow detailed summaries like wins, losses, people, activities, and other performance metrics.
- Mobile optimization. Everything is accessible from any device.
6. monday.com CRM
monday.com CRM features allow you to manage customer relationships plus your CRM team and processes as well. It has well-designed dashboards and they come in templates too. Plus, you can customize them according to your needs.
The platform is fitted with many collaboration tools including file attachments, live comments, liking, and shareable visual dashboards. This is perfect for CRM teams. Also, it is a many-to-one communication tool that integrates different applications and target collaborators into one software. For instance, through its integrations, you can create if-then rules that will trigger another app to automatically send a CSAT survey email to a customer after closing a sale in one.
Try out monday.com with their free trial
monday.com is also accessible via its mobile apps for iPhone and Android users. Lastly, pricing starts at $39 a month for five users billed annually.
Detailed monday.com Review
What is unique about monday.com CRM?
- Easy-to-use interface. monday.com has one of the best-looking highly-functional and intuitive interfaces out on the software market. It is highly-visual and you can also customize it according to your preferences and needs. In fact, monday.com is a comprehensive business solution that can be used for various processes thanks to its interface design.
- Automations. The platform integrates well with many other top business systems. Also, it has this unique if-then rules that you can apply when using monday.com in tandem with any. As mentioned, you can create rules like push notifications and others for automatic task completion triggers among many. Your creativity and resourcefulness are the main limits.
- Shareable dashboard reports. On monday.com, you can share your customized dashboard reports. This allows your team or even clients to see a detailed picture of your processes. This ensures that you and your team and not in the dark.
- Available on mobile. monday.com’s mobile apps are also as intuitive as its web interface. They do not only give you access to your CRM-related processes when you are away from the office. Also, they provide the same ease of use afforded by its web-based counterpart.
- Workload management. The solution can help you view and manage your team’s workload. This is very important when it comes to CRM operations. This is because you don’t want to overload some of your staff and have other members underutilized.
Customer service management software vCita grants SMBs and professionals with an integrated solution for calendar and schedule management, client portal and management, billing and invoicing, lead generation and email, and SMS campaigns. It streamlines and centralizes in one solution all your needs for communication and collaboration, marketing, CRM, workflow, and online payments.
The vCita client management module boosts productivity and nurtures and sustains customer relationships. A client portal serves as a one-stop-shop for clients to schedule, pay, transact, and collaborate. Automated reminders ensure a reduction in grunt work and lost productivity by putting you on the loop 24/7. A custom follow-up capability ensures that you convert potential clients. If you want to check its comprehensive feature set you can easily do so through vCita free trial.
Try out vcita with their free trial
Its client portal is also intuitive, creative, and fresh. Users can easily tailor the portal’s look and can build a unique branding identity through customization features. The portal is also consistent in look and servicing capability, whether it be on a desktop, tablet, or mobile.
Moreover, vCita also gives you a compact and well-designed business calendar you can manage, create, and adjust. Calendars can be easily synchronized, and for each offering you present to your customers, you can indicate the location, duration, and pricing packages. Recurring or one-time events can also be created. Clients can easily book appointments and services from any device.
You also get a landing page builder that is mobile-responsive and intuitive at the same time. Services and user-experience can be made consistently adaptable and effective through this feature and could also cut costs on your part.
What is unique about vCita?
- Integrated CRM solution. vCita covers all your CRM bases through a complete suite of tools for CRM, workflow and scheduling, payments, and marketing.
- Client portal module. Among its key propositions is a client portal where transactions and relationships are nurtured and leads generated.
- Payments centralization. Payments can be made online quickly. It even has a customizable invoice template.
- Marketing capabilities. Create engaging and effective email marketing campaigns to capture your customers and drive them towards conversion. Emails can be sent out through any devices and are tracked through a reporting module.
- Robust lead capturing. vCita proactively documents all prospects and equips you with a dynamic suite of tools for building stronger relationships and striking engaging conversations.
8. Zoho CRM
This full-featured CRM solution is built with small teams in mind. Available in a freemium plan and affordable paid plan options, Zoho CRM provides small teams and businesses with robust tools and features to automate their routine marketing, sales, and other business activities. For example, Zoho CRM’s sales force automation features cover lead generation as well as contacts, accounts, and deals management.
Small teams and businesses that usually have limited manpower can benefit from Zoho CRM’s sales and workflow automation functions. These functions eliminate repetitive and tedious manual tasks, so your team can focus on building a relationship with your customers. Not only that, but these automation capabilities also improve the accuracy of other critical processes such as lead generation and reinforce efficient lead, contact, deals management, and more.
Try out Zoho CRM with their free trial
Zoho CRM also has an Opportunity Tracking tool, which provides real-time data on where specific customers are in the sales pipeline or cycle. This tool also gives your team access to information relevant to the customer’s background, which helps your team come up with effective marketing and sales strategies. Furthermore, SMBs and small teams can utilize tools such as scoring rules for prioritizing prospects through positive/negative scoring. And because SMBs also have their unique business processes, Zoho CRM enables them to design their own workflows and build their own sales pipelines for no cost at all.
What is unique about Zoho CRM?
- Freemium plan. Unlike other CRM software, Zoho CRM offers a complete CRM solution equipped with tools and features that go beyond the standard free packages. Among these tools and features are file and data storage, complete sales automation, advanced customization, and others.
- Website visitor tracking. By integrating Zoho SalesIQ with Zoho CRM, you can take advantage of a smart function that allows you to keep track of your website visitors. By doing so, you will be able to get an overview of the visitor’s interest in your website.
- Team communication and collaboration. Zoho CRM’S team collaboration platform is equipped with calendar tools, status updates, follow-up rules, the ability to attach files to feeds, and direct messaging.
- Document library and file and data storage. The free and lowest priced plan comes with 1GB of file storage and a document library with folder sharing, document attachments, and file versioning functions.
- CRM for nonprofit organizations. Zoho CRM is not just for business, but it also takes the role of a stakeholder relationship management system designed to address the needs of nonprofit groups. Nonprofits also get discounts on Zoho CRM’s paid plans.
Cloud-based CRM software Pipeliner is a powerful sales enablement platform for sales teams in small and medium-sized businesses. Primarily, the solution is designed to automate and simplify the sales process and pipeline management workflows. Besides, it provides in-depth analytics that enables sales professionals to make informed decisions that not only foster long-standing customer relationships but also boost sales.
Moreover, Pipeliner’s sales-friendly interface provides an easy-to-follow, visual sales process. It keeps pipeline views organized, engaging, and easy to use. As such, salespeople don’t need to spend time trying to decipher the system. Instead, all they need to do is to customize their views to suit their unique requirements and for ease of access.
Try out Pipeliner with their free trial
Overall, Pipeliner is built with all salespeople in mind, including the tech-averse. The solution is easy to configure and customize, plus it offers a flat learning curve for new users. Some of its main features include workflow management, contract management, territory management, channel management, interaction tracking, and opportunity management.
Detailed Pipeliner Review
What is unique about Pipeliner?
- Exceptional visualization. The first thing you will notice about Pipeliner is the use of uniform visualizations across the solution. These visualizations streamline the sales process and bring it to life, thus enabling sales professionals to grasp critical information instantly. Besides, the software offers multiple views, empowering salespeople to choose options that work best for them.
- Intuitive sales interface. Additionally, Pipeliner presents a sales-friendly interface meant to improve adoption rates to deliver better ROI. The interface is logically organized and every function is visualized to simply workflows and keep the sales personnel focused.
- Realtime reporting. Even better, the platform provides comprehensive, dynamic reports. With Pipeliner sales, professionals can generate pivot tables reports, standard reports, forecast reports, performance dashboard reports, and advanced business intelligence reports. The reports display the relevant KPIs in an easy-to-interpret format allowing sales professionals to pinpoint the top-performing areas as well as areas that are lagging.
- Built-in Artificial Intelligence (AI). Even better, Pipeliner provides an innovative AI-powered mobile CRM feature. The feature provides up to date sales information to keep all sales in the loop even when on the go.
- Integrations. What’s more, Pipeliner works seamlessly with the popular business apps including marketing automation, messaging, billing, HR, and ticketing systems.
- Mobile App. Pipeliner offers mobile apps for Android and iOS smartphones. The apps are feature-rich as they provide tools for activity, opportunity, lead, account, and contact management. Additionally, salespeople can access a KPI dashboard and derive actionable insights right on their smartphone.
CRM platform Daylite is designed as a comprehensive all-in-one solution to help growing businesses streamline CRM and project management tasks. With Daylite, business owners can organize leads, clients, and projects in a centralized dashboard so teams can work more smoothly and efficiently.
Daylite comes with a full suite of features to ensure the smooth flow of CRM and sales processes. Through the software, managers and reps can maintain a more organized contact database through features for list management and lead segmentation. Lead and pipeline management features also make it easier for managers to track leads and sales opportunities through the lead lifecycle.
Daylite for Mac
Try out Daylite for Mac with their free trial
Aside from CRM features, Daylite is also designed with project management capabilities. Managers can use the software to manage client or internal projects and assign tasks to team members. Users can also create to-do lists with reminders and due dates and attach files and documents to tasks if needed. Meanwhile, managers can track task progress and milestones by customizing pipeline stages.
To ensure easier use, Daylite seamlessly integrates with Apple Mail, Apple Calendar, and Apple Contacts, along with third-party software such as Zapier, Google Calendar, Dropbox, MailChimp, and Slack.
Detailed Daylite for Mac Review
What is unique about Daylite?
- Convenient contact management. Daylite comes with robust features to organize contacts, including list management and segmentation for leads and customers.
- Interaction tracking. Daylite also tracks interactions with customers and contacts, keeping a chronological history of calls, meetings, and emails for easier documentation.
- Easier email marketing. The platform comes with customizable email templates so users can easily send bulk emails for marketing.
- Task management. Through Daylite, users can assign tasks to team members, set due dates, and create follow-ups and reminders. Recurring tasks and appointments can also be set.
- Reporting. Daylite comes with a report engine so users can easily generate template-based and customized reports on sales, tasks, and projects.
- Offline access. Daylite is designed as a native app with local data, so users can work anywhere and anytime, even without an Internet connection.
- Nimble. Nimble is an insightful and simple customer relationship manager that aims to help professionals and businesses build better work relationships in a multi-channel and noisy world. It has a smart and quick way to monitor, engage, and nurture business contacts—providing much-needed context to conversations.
- Nutshell. This is an intuitive CRM platform designed to help your sales team to boost their performance by helping them successfully adopt the use of CRM and related technologies in the performance of their tasks and in meeting sales targets. Nutshell integrates with the software small businesses already use, including Google G Suite/Gmail and Microsoft Office/Outlook.
- Copper. Copper, previously known as ProsperWorks, is a professional online CRM platform for Google Apps users, designed with usability in mind. The platform takes little to no time to improve interaction with your customers, and thus enhances the effects of your digital activity.
- FyNCRM. Feature-rich CRM application FyNCRM was created primarily for SuiteCRM and SugarCRM Community Edition. It is designed to enable sales and support teams to have quick and immediate access to CRM data anytime and anywhere. With FyNCRM, users can easily look, create, and edit SuiteCRM modules, including accounts, contacts, opportunities, cases, leads, calls, and meetings without any difficulty or issue.
- YeriForce CRM. A completely free to use open-source CRM, YetiForce CRM provides users with a great degree of flexibility and customization to suit one’s specific requirements. It features a modular approach for tailoring the platform to your needs, allowing you to capture leads, contact clients through email, seize opportunities, set permission settings, generate detailed graphs, and more. Being an open-source platform, you can benefit from its active community that strives to continuously bring new features and software improvements.
Spanish version of this article “Guía de las Mejores Soluciones de Software CRM Gratis para Considerar en 2020” is also available.
Should you invest in a mobile CRM?
At the moment, we’re experiencing a growing shift to mobile CRM solutions, with more and more businesses deciding to choose a CRM capable of supporting a wide range of mobile devices. Studies confirm that adopting such tools contributes to an increase in sales productivity by 14.6% on average.
Go With CRM Trends and Be Competitive
As a small business, you need all the tools and means to get that edge over your competitors. Primarily, the purpose of CRM is to retain customers and get new ones. But as you’ve noticed, CRM solutions are keeping pace with technology. You should be able to leverage your CRM to ride with the trends or get one that can accommodate new features.
For example, many of the leading CRMs today come with native Android and iOS apps to give your team mobile capabilities and further improve efficiency. Some CRMs also utilize artificial intelligence (AI) to sort through and analyze tons of customer data, giving you valuable insights on customer behavior. One of the best optimization techniques for getting the most our your CRM is to automate tasks and workflows. Fortunately, automation is becoming a standard feature in CRMs to streamline manual processes. In other words, to keep your business in the running, you should go with innovations that are shaping CRM.
With 91% of companies (those with 10 or more employees) now using CRM, you have to be on top of your game by maximizing CRM’s mobile, automation, AI, and collaboration capabilities.
The Main Benefits of CRM Software
- Increase sales. A CRM software gives you insights that you can use to increase your sales, identify your loyal customers, and engage them with rewards, promos, and discounts. Also, it lets you nurture quality leads and spot potential prospects. Additionally, you can follow up with repeat customers, re-engage dormant ones, and seize upsell opportunities. An ROI of
- Make data-driven decisions. Making decisions is not only driven by data but is also empowered with quick response time. You can improve your business workflows and operation with access to comprehensive insights in real-time. This can help you enhance your current strategies and resolve ineffective ones. If there’s a potential issue, you will be prepared with the software’s forecasting capability based on trends and patterns.
- Improve productivity. The processes across your organization are streamlined and automated to avoid mistakes and repeating work. Moreover, it supports admin tasks, so your staff is freed to do more important work, like focusing on serving customers and responding to their concerns quickly. Since most of CRM solutions are integrated, you can align projects, events, products, and contracts to accelerate the turnaround of your deliverables. Such is true even in the case of sales automation solutions for big businesses.
- Utilize mobile solutions. Using CRM solutions with mobile apps enable your field and remote teams to stay connected at any time, anywhere. Right from their mobile device, they can access customer, product, and purchase information even on the go. This accelerates approval and enhances efficiency. What’s even better about them is you can create your own mobile CRM strategy.
- Strengthen data security. CRM software provides a centralized hub for your sensitive customer and business information. Since it lives on one platform, you only have one tool to secure using your resources, capital infrastructure, and budget, instead of dealing with multiple, disconnected systems. It gives you control of access permissions to make sure only the right people have access to certain information.
Have a Hands-On Try
Put your small business in the right direction and be ahead of the pack – embrace innovation and get the most capable CRM. One such CRM solution that can future-proof your business happens to be our top CRM product, which you can use right now as it costs nothing. With it, you get access to a wide variety of features in an easy-to-use interface. To learn more about it, be sure to sign up for HubSpot CRM free trial.
Moreover, if you want to know more about the critical features to look for, and weigh your needs, and learn all the tips to pick the right CRM solution.